The child support worksheet and the EPT worksheet have been modified for 2016. Below is a brief summary of the changes to the child support worksheet, the EPT worksheet and the Domestic Relations Affidavit (DRA).
For the most part, the format of the Kansas child support worksheet remains the same for 2016. A few important things have changed though:
- A 2" margin has been created at the top to ensure compliance with court filing rules.
- The labels Petitioner/Respondent have been replaced with the parties' names.
- The term "extraordinary expenses" has been removed from any adjustments.
- The accompanying EPT worksheet has revised the clothing allowance from 2% to 3%.
- The DRA no longer requires to be notarized.